Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The First Day of the Boston Trip

The first day we arrived in Boston, I was so excited to have a great time with Ashley and Emma. I did have a lot of fun the first night, eating at The Hard Rock Cafe and shopping afterwards. I learned that The Hard Rock Cafe at which we ate was the largest Hard Rock Cafe. To learn more about the Hard Rock Cafe in Boston, click HERE.
Hard Rock Cafe

When we arrived back at the hotel, it was about time to go to sleep. Emma and I decided it would be a fun idea to stay up all night. Ashley thought this would be fun also, but she fell asleep at about three. Emma and I watched movies, talked about fun topics and did each other's nails. Staying up all night was one of the stupidest decisions I made the whole time I had been there (though it was fun!).

No comments: