Today I did not exactly have the most fun I've ever had. Though overall it wasn't the best day, I did enjoy looking at the graves where all the people accused of witchcraft were buried. It was very creepy to see the actual graves in which the persons we are reading about had been buried. In the cemetery there was a blood stain on the ground, which Ian Anderson tried to assure me has remained there since the burials. I do not know whether to believe him or not. For more information on the Salem Witchcraft Trials, click HERE.
After we went to the graves, we went to a museum. At the museum, one of the things we learned about was Maori moko: Maori tattooing. All the different Maori tribes produce different, distinguishable tattoos. Another factor, which contributes to the variation among Maori tattoos, is the subject's personal experiences. More information on the art of Maori Tattooing can be found HERE.
After the museum, we went to a small little town called Rockport, where Emma, Ashley, Meredith, and I all went crazy shopping. To view the list of shops at Rockport, click HERE.
At a later time during the day, we all went to a play called Sheer Madness. I loved this play! It was hilarious and the man who played Tony was my favorite character. He was so funny! For information about the cast, play or information about the tickets, click HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment